Coming soon! ‘The 100th: Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden’ special airs Sunday, April 14th on CBS-TV!
- THE 100TH: BILLY JOEL AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN – THE GREATEST ARENA RUN OF ALL TIME will air Sunday, April 14 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/ PT) on the CBS Television Network, and be available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
- This is Billy Joel’s first concert to air on a broadcast network.
- The concert special will be shot at Joel’s record-breaking 100th consecutive performance at Madison Square Garden as part of his franchise run on March 28.
- Joel has sold out Madison Square Garden more than any other artist. Since his first show at the venue on Dec. 14, 1978, through his final residency show this July, every single one of Joel’s concerts at Madison Square Garden has been sold out.
- THE 100TH: BILLY JOEL AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN – THE GREATEST ARENA RUN OF ALL TIME is a co-production of Sony Music Entertainment and Enliven Entertainment. Steve Cohen, Barry Ehrmann and Paul Dugdale are executive producers. Directed by Emmy Award recipient Paul Dugdale. Sony Music Vision is the distributor.
*Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers will have access to stream live via the live feed of their local CBS affiliate on the service, as well as on demand in the United States. Paramount+ Essential subscribers will not have the option to stream live but will have access to on-demand the day after the special airs in the U.S. only.